Salt is one of main ingredient in cooking if it is absent in food, food items don't taste good. They are different types of salts not only differ by taste & texture, they are differ by minerals and sodium content few of them are sea salt, rock salt, black salt, e.t.c...
Regular table salt: Table salt is the one, people have on their regular basis and uses in preparation of dishes & for taste.
Minerals in regular salt and its benefits:
- Sodium - This mineral is fundamental to keep the bodies hydrated and helps in proper functioning of nervous system.
- Chloride - which help us to keep physiological activities in check.
- Overload of table salt can harmful to kidneys & interrupt in the functioning.
- High amount table salt leads to blood pressure.
- Low amount table salt also leads to electrolyte imbalance.
Which is purest form of salt - unprocessed and raw, derived from environment pollutant & Chemical components.
Minerals and It's Benefits:
- Balancing blood sugar.
- Improves the digestive system and builds immunity.
- PH Balance.
- Increases the in energy
- Boost up the metabolism.
- Leads to dehydration.
Sea water is sun-dried and canalized in nature.
- Which avoids the dehydration.
- Helps rid of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Improving the functioning of brain, Nervous system and muscles.
- High blood pressure.
Black salt is a kind of rock salt, which is salty and pungent in smell.
Minerals and Benefits:
- Curing the problem of Bloating.
- Treating joint problems.
- Helps to lose weights.
- Cures Respiratory problems & Heartburn.
- Hyper Tension.
- Consuming large amount of black salts leads to lower down the digestive system